St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in collaboration with Eni, a worldwide integrated energy corporation, is accepting applications for Eni Scholarships at St Antony’s College in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2022/23.
This award will enable St Antony’s to enroll up to three of the top African students, regardless of financial resources, and will greatly enhance the College’s varied and intellectual character.
This is part of an Eni-St Antony’s College project to invest in and enhance African leadership.
St Antony’s and Eni are both anxious to encourage Eni Scholars to continue their studies or find gainful work in their native country after graduation from Oxford.
Scholars will be notified of relevant connections and relationships as they arise from current discussions.
Worth of Award
- Fees are paid in full, as well as a stipend for living expenses. For courses of varying lengths, the stipend will be adjusted proportionately.
- The scholarship also includes one economy return flight from your native country to the United Kingdom at the beginning and conclusion of your program.
Eni Scholarships Requirement
Applicants from Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo are eligible for the scholarships (Congo-Brazzaville). Applicants with a first degree from an African institution will be given priority.
Academic merit, talent, and financial need will all be considered in awarding the scholarships. Applicants with clear plans to apply their collective knowledge to serve their native nation after graduation will be given priority.
Please double-check that you fulfill all of the prerequisites for your course, including the English language requirements.
Applicants must apply for admission to one of the following one-year Master’s programs that are eligible:
- African Studies
- Economic & Social History
- Economics for Development
- Global Governance and Diplomacy
How to Apply for Eni Scholarships
All applications must be submitted online through the official website in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
Deadline: The deadline for submission of the form for the Eni Scholarships is 5 pm, UK time, on March 1st, 2022.
Recommended for You:
- Marian University International Scholarships in USA 2022
- Chemnitz University of Technology Scholarships 2022
- KU Leuven Global Minds Doctoral Scholarships Programme 2022
- Chinese Government Bilateral Scholarship at Wuhan University 2022
- Government of Mauritius Scholarships for Africans 2022
- International Business Masters Scholarship at University of Auckland in New Zealand 2022
- Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship for Masters Study at MCI 2022