The EJ Josey Scholarship Award 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Black Caucus of the American Library Association’s EJ Josey Scholarship Award Committee is presently accepting essay entries for the year 2022.
Applicants must produce a 3 to 5-page essay on one of the following topics: Social Justice, Voting Rights, and Civic Engagement, Immigration, or Diversity and Inclusion, and outline their purpose and intended results.
Each year, The E. J. Josey Scholarships, which are unlimited awards of $2,000, are offered to African American students enrolled in or accepted by ALA-accredited schools.
EJ Josey Scholarship Award Requirements
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be an American or Canadian citizen of African descent.
- At the time of application, you must be enrolled or accepted in an ALA-accredited graduate program leading to a degree in library and information science.
Application for EJ Josey Scholarship Award
- Include a cover letter that includes the applicant’s name, address, phone number, graduate program, school name, and expected graduation date.
- Essays must be submitted in plain text, Microsoft Word format, and sent as an attachment.
- Only electronically submitted articles will be evaluated. In the subject line of your email contribution, type E.J. Josey. The essay must be double-spaced and typed.
- A minimum of six MLA-style bibliographical references should be given.
The deadline for the essays is December 22, 2021, and should be submitted in Microsoft Word format to: [email protected]
For More Information: Visit this Page
Recommended for You:
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022
- Seeds of Fortune Scholars Program 2022
- University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2022
- Douglas International Regional Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2022
- Hertie School Future of Europe Scholarship in Germany 2022
- The Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022