The E4Impact Accelerator Program 2022 is now accepting applications.
The E4Impact Foundation, with funding from the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation, has created Accelerator 2.0 to help Kenyan businesses expand their operations, scale their effect, and get access to new markets.
Through a portfolio of entrepreneurial programs and services, the E4Impact Accelerator program has helped over 300 businesses in a variety of industries expand their businesses and scale their impact.
E4Impact will work with 40 businesses every year in the second phase of the Accelerator, 30 of which are in the growth stage and 10 of which are in the early stages.
Join the 12-month program to get access to the following resources:
- Services provided by professionals (legal, accounting, marketing, processes & product development)
- Support for investment and connections to investors
- Revolving fund an in-house equity
- Training that is tailored to your needs
- New marketplaces have emerged.
E4Impact Accelerator Program Requirements
Program of Acceleration
- Innovative scale-ups with a proven product-market fit (3+ years).
- With a minimum turnover of USD $30,000 or higher, post-revenue.
- Have a full-time crew with a diverse range of expertise.
- There is an obvious social or environmental consequence.
Program of Incubation
- Start-ups with a verified Minimum Viable Product (MVP) (1-3 years) (MVP).
- The product should be creative, marketable, and scalable.
- Start-ups with a lot of potential to make a big difference.
- Entrepreneurs with a strong desire to learn.
- Agri – Food
- Green Business & Renewable Energy
- Fashion & Design
Application for E4Impact Accelerator Program
E4Impact Accelerator Program Deadline
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: January 30, 2022
Recommended for You: