Durham University Business School Masters Scholarship in the UK is currently accepting applications for the 2022/2023 academic session.
At Durham University Business School, students and alumni are associated with worldwide firms, and such enterprises are linked with incisive and inventive thinking.
Its mission is to increase global prosperity and well-being through leading business ideas and practices.
Durham University Business School’s aim is to cultivate and inspire leaders and entrepreneurs who will generate, share, and use knowledge to build fair and sustainable futures throughout the globe.
Its research is without a doubt world-renowned, both for its academic rigor and the advantages it delivers to society as a whole.
It collaborates with partners all around the globe to push limits, not simply to stay up with the newest advances, but also to set the agenda and drive corporate thinking.
It also collaborates with partners from other sectors to influence policy and build new ways of thinking and problem-solving.
Worth of Award
This scholarship is up to £6,000 off tuition fees.
Durham University Business School Masters Scholarship Requirements
You become eligible for the Durham University Business School Masters for as much as you earn, excluding Business Analytics.
- having completed an undergraduate degree (or its equivalent) at an institution outside of the United States (non-UK based).
- have a strong academic track record
- show the ability to contribute to and improve all parts of the Masters program, as well as the Masters class’s various intellectual and cultural characteristics.
- may show that they participate in voluntary work and/or community service.
- may demonstrate how you’ve created a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere and/or a culture of belonging by actively asking everyone to contribute and participate. Projects, group work, and events are just a few examples.
- may describe how, as a global citizen, you will produce, share, and use your knowledge to ensure fair and sustainable futures for all people everywhere.
- have the potential to be an excellent future alumni ambassador who gives back to the school, organizations, and communities in a good way
How to Apply for Durham University Business School Masters Scholarship
Applications should be made via the official website.
Deadline: Applications are open.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: