Draper Hills Summer Fellowship Program at Stanford University: The next round of the Fellowship Program at Stanford University is currently accepting applications.
The fellowship offers a unique opportunity for rising leaders to network, share their experiences, and receive academic instruction to help them progress their careers.
The program will bring together a group of 25 to 30 mid-career practitioners from all over the world who work in law, politics, government, private enterprise, civil society, and international development.
Participants will learn about democracy, development, and the rule of law in theory and practice.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Bill Draper and Ingrid von Mangoldt Hills
Host Institution(s): Stanford University
Funding Amount: See Fellowship Benefits
Number of Awards: 20 – 35 per year
Study Level: Not applicable
Nationality: All Nationalities
Draper Hills Summer Fellowship Program Requirements
be eligible for this fellowship program, applicants must:
- Be mid-career practitioners in law, politics, government, private enterprise, civil society, and international development from around the world.
- Be available to attend the fellowship program for the three weeks of intensive academic training.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and leadership potentials.
- Be willing to learn and explore new institutional models and frameworks to enhance their ability to promote democratic change in their home countries
- Have a working knowledge of the English language
- Provision of accommodations for the fellowship program
- Transportation costs
Application for Draper Hills Summer Fellowship Program
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Draper Hills Summer Fellowship Program at Stanford University are to apply by accessing the WizeHive application system which is widely used by other fellowship programs and should be easy to use.
Applicants are to note that the application contains the following sections:
- Applicant information
- Academics & Career information
- Essay Questions
- English Language Proficiency
- Video Submission
- Financial information
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Certification
Application Deadline: January 15, 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You:
- Teachers CAN Fellowship for Teachers in South Africa 2022
- International Court of Justice Judicial Fellowship Program 2022
- Rest and Refuge Fellowship Program for journalists 2022
- University of Geneva Excellence Master Fellowships in Sciences, 2022
- University of Copenhagen PhD Fellowship in Denmark 2022
- EnerTracks Fellowship on Climate and Energy Transformation in Germany 2022