For the Dorcas Research Grant for Pediatric Cancer Research in Nigeria year 2021, the Dorcas Cancer Foundation is accepting applications.
The Dorcas Cancer Foundation established this award to boost children’s cancer research in Nigeria.
The foundation’s Pediatric Cancer Access Program offers children entirely free and consistent cancer care from diagnosis until surgery.
Chemotherapy and radiation treatment, as well as prosthesis and other treatment, are provided via direct agreements with healthcare professionals and institutions, pharmaceutical firms, and the business sector.
The Foundation is committed to ensuring that the survival rate of children with cancer in Nigeria catches up to that of other industrialized countries.
RELATED: International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) Communications Internship 2021
The foundation’s mission is guided by four main objectives:
- Early detection
- Accurate diagnosis
- Prompt and proper treatment
Worth of Award for Dorcas Research Grant
Three (3) research grantees will be awarded funding worth $1,000 each on Childhood Cancer Research.
- Pediatric cancer must be the focus of study.
- The study must be conducted in Nigeria.
- Collaboration across disciplines is encouraged.
- A Nigerian must be on the squad.
- All health care professionals, students, support/allied health care professionals, and non-healthcare employees who are studying or working in the health care field are eligible for this award.
How to Apply for Dorcas Research Grant
Applications should be submitted online via the website: www.tdcf.ng
Deadline: The submission deadline is December 31st, 2021.
To Apply, Click Here