The Doc Society Climate Story Fund 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Climate Story Fund invests in captivating storytelling and impact projects from across the globe that help us move closer to a climate-just and biodiverse future.
They are searching for innovative nonfiction projects that can be completed in 2022 with the help of the Climate Story Fund in this round.
This may comprise long-form non-fiction, shorts, or episodic documentaries, as well as podcasts and augmented reality/virtual reality.
The Fund will also examine applications from finished creative nonfiction and fiction projects that want to launch an impact campaign in 2022 — to reach people who aren’t usually involved in the climate debate.
All initiatives must be climate-related, with the goal of launching an impact campaign.
They don’t need you to be an expert in the field of impact, but you must be receptive to the concept.
All grantees are required to attend an Impact Lab to connect with impact producers and climate experts, to help develop impact distribution strategies, and to ensure they are building on existing expertise and advocacy efforts to engage their intended audiences as part of the grant-making process for this fund.
Award for Doc Society Climate Story Fund
- The Climate Story Fund will fund six to eight projects with awards ranging from $20,000 to $100,000 each.
- Each grantee will be encouraged to participate in an impact lab, where storytellers will work closely with practitioners ranging from climate scientists to impact producers to movement builders to ensure that they are using existing knowledge and advocacy efforts to connect their target audiences.
Doc Society Climate Story Fund Requirements
- Open to all storytelling forms, with a focus on late-stage production and impact campaign assistance.
They can help with:
- Initiatives from throughout the globe – they might be localized tales that serve local communities or projects that are geared toward a global audience.
- Artists who are fresh to the scene as well as those who are well-established.
- Long-form, short-form, and episodic documentaries, as well as podcasts and AR/VR, are among the creative nonfiction projects seeking funds to finish production in early 2022.
- In 2022, creative nonfiction and fiction projects in any media interested in piloting an impact campaign are encouraged to apply.
- Project teams will be able to participate in our virtual Impact Lab the week of April 25, 2022.
Application and Deadline for Doc Society Climate Story Fund
Recommended for You:
- UN Internship Program 2022
- Great Minds Student Internships in Europe, Middle East, and Africa 2022
- UNICEF Paid Internship Program 2022
- EPFL Summer Internship in Switzerland 2022
- UNESCO Internship Programme for young Professionals 2022
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software Engineer Internship for young South Africans
- NLNG SIWES Application 2021 – NLNG Internship [Apply Now]
- Programme for East African Lawyers in Tanzania 2022