Difference Between Kush and Haze – Kush and haze are members of the Marijuana family. People smoke kush and haze with the purpose of obtaining a greater sense of pleasure.
Occasionally, these two are also utilized for medicinal reasons. Though both Kush and Haze cannabis share many similarities, they vary in numerous ways.
Kush is classified as a member of the “cannabis indica” subgroup, while haze is classified as a member of the “cannabis Sativa” subset.
Kush emanates from Afghanistan and can be found in large numbers in Pakistan, Iran, and Northern India. The name Kush was sourced from the Hindu Kush mountain range. Haze, on the other hand, originated in central California and Jamaica.
Though both are widely used around the world, Kush is widely regarded as the superior marijuana strain. When it comes to genetics, there is a distinction between Kush and haze.
Haze is taller than Kush when speaking about the herb. Haze is a bushy plant that may reach heights of around 20 feet and is known for its height. Kush, on the other hand, is shorter and bushier in appearance.
Haze seeds are small but extremely potent. Haze is known for its sweet and sour taste. Kush, on the other hand, has a grapey taste.
They also have different effects. When the two are compared, haze has a stronger impact than Kush.
They come in a wide variety. Kush varieties include Hindu Kush, Purple Kush, OG Kush, and Master Kush. Haze varieties include Purple Haze, El Nino, Blue Pearl, and Arjan’s Haze.
Summary of the Difference Between Kush and Haze
- Kush belongs to the cannabis indica subgroup, while haze belongs to the cannabis Sativa subgroup.
- Kush is often regarded as the greatest marijuana strain. When it comes to genetics, there is a distinction between Kush and haze.
- Kush originated from Afghanistan and is found across Pakistan, Iran, and northern India. Haze, on the other hand, originated from central California and Jamaica.
- Haze is taller than Kush. Haze is bushy and grows to about 20 feet tall. Kush, on the other hand, is shorter in appearance and a bit bushy.
- When comparing the two, haze has a stronger effect than Kush.
- Haze is noted for its sweet and sour taste. Kush, on the other hand, has a grapey taste.
- Kush variations include Hindu Kush, Purple Kush, OG Kush, and Master Kush. Haze variants include Purple Haze, El Nino, Blue Pearl, and Arjan’s Haze.
Recommended for you
- The Difference Between Lions and Tigers
- Difference Between First Angle Projection and Third Angle Projection
- The Difference Between Kush and OG
- Differences Between Upon and Apon [with Examples]
- Difference Between Faculty and Department in University?
- Differences Between Corn And Maize
- What Is The Difference Between Monotechnic and Polytechnic?
- Difference Between Send and Sent with Examples
- Tips on How to Score High and Pass Post-UTME Exam 2022
- What Percent Of College Students Graduate With Honors
- MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023
- How To Create A .edu Email Account For Free 
- T-Mobile Foundation/Ashoka Changemaker Challenge 2022 for Young Innovators
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance Programme, 2022
- What is an Associate Degree
- What is a Bachelor’s degree?
- Grant Master Creative Writers Fellowship for Africans, 2022
- Margaret Mcnamara Education Grants for Women from Developing Countries
- Future Rural Africa Female Researchers Grant, 2022 (up to €5,000)
- Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting Gender Equality Grants in the USA
- CAF AstraZeneca Step Up Young Health Global Grants Programme, UK
- DAAD Scholarships (Graduation Grants), 2022
- Canada’s PM Welcome 1 Million Immigrants in 2022-2024
- Airbnb Athlete Travel Grant 2022 ($2,000 in Athlete Travel Support Credit)
- Center for Fiction/Susan Kamil Emerging Writer Fellowships 2022 ($5,000 grant)
- Texas Agricultural Finance Authority (TAFA) Young Farmer Grant Program 2022