The DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program 2022 is now accepting applications.
The GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program was created in collaboration with one of GBSN’s corporate members, DPDHL, to support the organization’s aim of improving management and entrepreneurial education.
This Fellowship Program pairs postgraduate business students with small and medium-sized firms (SMEs) in underdeveloped countries, with the goal of increasing cross-border commerce. This immediately meets the Global Business School Network’s (GBSN) aim of improving access to high-quality, regionally relevant management and entrepreneurial education for the developing globe. GoTrade is about access and education.
For a period of 12 months, graduate business students (MBA/MSc) will be paired with SMEs via the Fellowship Program. An SME will be allocated to each GoTrade GBSN Fellow to advise, counsel, and work with. The GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program will have frequent virtual sessions that will bring all students together with lecturers on relevant subject matter to help them achieve their learning goals, as well as build peer networking.
The following organizations will provide assistance to fellows:
- Mentors from the DPDHL
- The initial cohort of GoTrade GBSN Fellows will create the Alumni Network of GoTrade GBSN Fellows.
- With SMEs, coaching and mentorship are available.
- The DPDHL Certified Program takes you on a learning journey that covers the fundamentals of international commerce.
DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program | Eligibility Criteria
Graduate students from all around the world are encouraged to apply if they match the following requirements.
- At the commencement of the fellowship, you must be enrolled at a GBSN member institution.
- Commitment to complete a 12-month fellowship program;
- Fluency in one of the following languages: English, French, Spanish, or Portuguese;
- Ability to devote 12 to 15 hours each month on average;
- Work experience that has been proven;
- Ability to think critically;
- a proactive and entrepreneurial mentality
- In the event of a pandemic, the capacity to travel to the SME’s home country for 1-2 weeks is required (expenses covered).
How to Apply for the DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program
Submit an expression of interest if you or your school are interested in participating in the GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program.
Click here to submit
Deadline: Not specified
Go to GoTrade GBSN Fellowship for more details.
Recommended for You