Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Graduates, 2022
Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Graduates is currently open for applications for the year 2022.
Dangote Cement Plc is happy to seek applications for the Dangote Graduate Trainee program for the 2022/2023 academic year from young graduates who are high-potential, lively, and motivated self-starters. Dangote Cement Plc is the largest cement manufacturer in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The graduate trainee program is part of the organization’s strategic aim to help strengthen Africa’s economy while also attracting top talent. Trainees will learn about worldwide corporate operations and the basics of cement production.
Company/Organisation(s): Dangote Cement Plc
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: BSc
Nationality: All Nationalities
Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme Eligibility
- Have a bachelor’s degree or a Higher National Diploma in the appropriate field.
- A second class lower or lower credit is required.
- Between 2021 and the application deadline, you must have completed NYSC.
- You must be under the age of 27.
- Have at least 5 O’level credits, including English language and mathematics, in one sitting.
- Prior job experience is not required, however, it may be beneficial.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Have a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office tools.
- Be inventive and creative.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Graduate Trainee Responsibilities:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote Cement.
- Participate in on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
How to Apply for Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme
Interested applicants for the trainee programme are to apply online while ensuring to provide all the required information.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships at the University of Adelaide
- Ernst and Young Graduate Trainee Program for Young Graduates 2022
- World Youth Alliance (WYA) Certified Training Program 2022
- TWAS-NCP Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme for Young Scientists
- UNU Junior Fellows Internship Programme at the Office of the Rector
- Biozentrum PhD Fellowships Program at the University of Basel
- TWAS-BIOTEC Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme, 2022/2023 (Funded)