DAAD Scholarships in Development Management and Agric Economics are available for African Students who want to study in Ghana.
Africans who want to study at SD Dombo University of Business and Integrated Development Studies (SDD-UBIDS) in Ghana can apply for a DAAD Scholarships in Development Management and Agric Economics.
Application Deadline: May 30
Eligible Countries: International
Philosophy in Agricultural Economics at UDS, Tamale, Ghana
The Master of Philosophy in Agricultural Economics is a two-year program with a structured curriculum. The first year is devoted to classroom study, whereas the second year is devoted entirely to research. The University for Development Studies (UDS), Tamale, will issue a Master of Philosophy (MPhil) degree in Agricultural Economics to those who complete the program.
- A first degree in a relevant subject from a recognized institution of higher learning or its equivalent in a relevant discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
- A first degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution of higher learning is required for individuals who desire to apply for a DAAD scholarship. The most recent academic degree earned should be no more than six years old;
- Official academic transcripts, diplomas, and other essential documentation from successfully completed undergraduate programs should be submitted.
- A one-page statement of motivation is required for candidates applying for a DAAD Scholarship. Applicants should also submit an updated curriculum vitae and a research proposal outlining their proposed research project.
- Applicants for DAAD Scholarships must pass a selection interview (face-to-face interview for local applicants or online interview for foreign applicants, as may be applicable).
- Applicants who are chosen for a DAAD scholarship to pursue an MPhil in Agricultural Economics will be given a two-year contract.
Application Process: All Ghanaian and foreign applicants for the 2022/2023 academic year admissions are required to use the UDS online application portal.
Philosophy in Development Management, at UBIDS Wa, Ghana
The Program’s overall goal is to prepare versatile development managers who are well-versed in theory and practice, have the right tools and skills, and have the right attitude to help build prosperous and sustainable societies. They will guide development planning and implementation management at all levels in order to achieve societal goals. The program aims to provide holistic development agents with the necessary drive to help with development and change management at all levels of government.
- Be an African.
- Hold a first degree in a comparable discipline from a recognized university or tertiary institution with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division).
- To be eligible for the DAAD scholarship, you must have a First Degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) from a recognized institution of higher learning. Note that at the time of application, your First Degree diploma should not be older than six (6) years.
- Before being accepted into the Program, individuals must have completed their National Service and have appropriate employment experience.
Application Process: All applicants for the 2022/2023 Academic Year admissions are required to use the UBIDS Online Admissions Portal.
Visit the Philosophy in Development Management webpage for more details.
Visit the Philosophy in Agricultural Economics webpage for more details.
Recommended for you