DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship Programme in Germany, 2022
DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship Programme in Germany is available for students from underdeveloped countries for the year 2022.
The German Federal Foreign Office funds the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship Program, which allows students to study in Germany.
The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Program (also known as Public Policy and Good Governance) helps future leaders from developing nations.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2022
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Value of Award: DAAD-scholarship holders are exempt from paying tuition fees, in addition to the following other benefits;
- Scholarships (of currently € 931 per month) for master’s courses at German higher education institutions.
- Health insurance covered in Germany
- Appropriate travel allowances for travel between Germany and the respective developing countries
- A study and research grant
- Rent subsidies and family supplements, as applicable
- Preceding German language course in Germany, lasting up to 6 months. Participation is mandatory.
DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship Eligibility
- The scholarship program is accessible to graduates in the social sciences, political sciences, law, economics, and public administration from Africa, Latin America, South Asia, and Southeast Asia, as well as nations in the Middle East and Ukraine.
- The program is accessible to graduates with a first university degree (bachelor’s or equivalent) who desire to actively contribute to their home nations’ social and economic development.
- The scholarships are available to both recent graduates with little professional experience and professionals in their mid-career.
How to Apply for DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship
- Checklist form, signed with place and date indication.
- DAAD application form ‘Application for a research/study scholarship’ (please type your answers or make sure they are easy to read).
- A single letter of motivation.
- A curriculum vitae in reverse chronological order without any unexplained gaps (please use the europass template) including exact information about your studies, and on practical experience.
- Copies of your higher education degree certificates.
- Copy of your full set of transcript of records.
- Written confirmation for any work experience, internship or professional experience.
- Recent language certificates (for English and/or German).
- Current written reference from your current employer or from a university lecturer if you are a student at present, on headed paper, signed, dated and stamped.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you
- DAAD Scholarships at Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Robert Goddard Scholarship for International Students at Clark University in USA, 2023
- International Undergraduate Freshmen Scholarships at Fairleigh Dickson University, USA
- Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarship in Australia, 2022
- MSc Quantum Science and Technology Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin in Ireland, 2022
- Lisa Pan Marketing and Technology Scholarship at the University of Kent in UK 2022