These are the list of questions this article will be answering about the CRUTECH portal. CRUTECH is a university in Calabar that is owned and controlled by the state government.
CRUTECH is a nickname for the university.
It provides undergraduate and postgraduate studies; check out its application page for the most up-to-date information and changes.
CRUTECH was founded in 2002 when the Polytechnic of Calabar, Ibrahim Babangida College of Agriculture, and The College of Education merged to become CRUTECH.
Their slogan is “Technology for the Advancement of Humanity.”
Undergraduate and postgraduate studies are available at higher learning institutions. It offers over thirty (30) undergraduate courses as well as several postgraduate courses.
You may go through the list of courses to see if any of them appeal to you.
It is critical to go over the course’s particular prerequisites to best position oneself for acceptance.
Questions about CRUTECH Portal
Here is the list of questions this article will be answering about the CRUTECH portal.
- CRUTECH Portal Payments
- CRUTECH Portal Result Checking
- How to Pay School Fees on CRUTECH Portal
- How to Register Courses on CRUTECH Portal
- CRUTECH Admission Cut Off Mark
- CRUTECH Post UTME 2021 Eligibility
CRUTECH Portal Payments Procedures
- Visit the official CRUTECH Portal here
- To begin, create a Student Payment Code.
- After that, proceed to make a payment.
- Acceptance fees are due before school fees are due for new students.
- Students who are returning to school may pay their school fees.
- Returning students who haven’t paid their past fees must do so before paying for the current term.
How to Check Result on CRUTECH Portal
Once the course coordinators have issued your results, you may check them on the CRUTECH portal.
It will most likely be put on departmental bulletin boards.
You may find out by looking up your matric number.
You may also verify your findings with your part advisor or department head.
How to Pay School Fees on CRUTECH Portal
Knowing how much you are required to pay for CRUTECH school fees is the first step, but you must first learn about and pay your acceptance fees.
Please follow the instructions outlined below.
- Go to crutech.edu.ng to access the CRUTECH Portal.
- Navigate to eduportal and click on it.
- Select Get Your Student Payment Code from the drop-down menu.
- In the New Student area, enter your UTME number, and then click Proceed.
- Your Student Payment Code (SPC) will be produced, displayed, and delivered to the phone number you provided.
- The next step is to choose the Acceptance fee icon.
- Input your Student Payment Code (SPC) in the area given and click Proceed.
- Select your difficulty level and click the “Continue” button.
- Make a payment using your selected mode of payment.
- Then choose Get Acceptance/Admission Letter and print your Acceptance Form, CRUTECH Admission, and school fees schedule.
- Then, for school fee payment, click on pay fees.
- Make a payment for your school fees and print a receipt.
How to Register for Courses on CRUTECH Student Portal
To begin your CRUTECH course registration, you must first choose the courses you want to register for.
Once you’ve gained this information, you’ll be ready to take on the world. Following the faculty screening, acquire the course registration form.
Carefully follow the instructions.
It’s preferable if you seek advice from more senior colleagues, such as departmental bosses.
What is CRUTECH Cut Off Mark for Admission?
Aside from fulfilling their O’Level entry standards, CRUTECH has certain additional admission requirements.
For those who do not know, you must get their UTME minimum JAMB score (180), which will be provided below.
As part of CRUTECH’s freshmen entry criteria.
Any applicant applying to or seeking admission to this university must have a minimum score of 180.
CRUTECH is one of the few universities in Nigeria that has refused to comply with JAMB’s demands to lower its cut-off point.
Requirements for CRUTECH Post-UTME 2022
Here are the CRUTECH Post UTME requirements for students seeking admission in the 2022 academic session.
- Candidates that choose Cross River University of Technology their first or second option will be considered.
- In the UTME Examination, a candidate must get at least 150.
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits in one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or who are awaiting results before the end of the admission process are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be sixteen (16) years old.
We think this information on the CRUTECH Portal, www.crutech.edu.ng 2022, will be useful to you. Do you agree?
It’s not everyone who can read this article, and if you find the article useful, Is it then because your friends need the same information that you do?