The Creative Entrepreneur Accelerator Grant Program 2022 is currently accepting applications.
The Creative Entrepreneur Accelerator Grant Program offers small business advising and up to $2,000 in vital financial resources to help creative entrepreneurs build their enterprises and income.
Fifty-one percent of the monies available for distribution in this program will be set aside for Black, indigenous, or people of color (BIPOC) or those living in low-income neighborhoods designated by the Small Business Administration’s map.
For Allegheny, Beaver, Greene, and Washington counties, the Arts Council is administering this award on behalf of the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts.
This award program provides $500 to $2,000 to innovative entrepreneurs in Allegheny, Beaver, Greene, and Washington counties who are beginning a company or managing a micro-enterprise with gross sales of less than $200,000.
Requirements for the Creative Entrepreneur Accelerator Grant
- Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- You must be 18 years old and a resident of Allegheny, Beaver, Greene, or Washington counties.
- Manage a company with gross revenue of less than $200,000, or plan to start or run a company in Pennsylvania.
Work in one or more of the creative sectors listed below:
- Advertising and marketing companies, as well as marketing professionals
- Architecture – Architects and architecture companies
- Galleries, artists, craftsmen, and creators of visual arts and crafts
- Firms and designers in the fields of product, interior, graphic, and fashion design
- Film & Media – Companies involved in film, video, animation, television, and radio.
- Companies, programmers, and people that create digital games
- Producers, venues, musicians, and performers are all part of the music and entertainment industry.
- Content developers, editors, and writers work in the publishing industry, whether it be print or electronic.
How to Apply
Step 1: Consultation with the Referral Coordinator’s Business Plan: All candidates must first meet with a local small business development agency, known as a Referral Coordinator, for a consultation and business plan assessment before submitting. The Referral Coordinators will assist with the administrative aspects of beginning a company, such as developing a business plan and growth strategy.
Step 2: Applicants may submit application materials via the Arts Council website after obtaining an authorized referral form from a designated Referral Coordinator.
The creative entrepreneur’s application form, authorized recommendation form, and business plan must all be included in the submission, as well as a budget showing estimated project expenditures for the financing year. The Arts Council will examine your application after receiving an eligible and full application. The Arts Council will engage in a grant award agreement with the creative entrepreneur and handle the grant payment if the application is accepted.
On October 11, 2021, applications will be accepted. On a rolling basis, applications will be accepted.
On the 15th of each month, funding choices will be announced on a quarterly basis: November 2021, February 2022, May 2022, and August 2022.
Recommended for You
- Eleven Eleven Twelve Foundation Africa Green Grant Award 2022
- RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme for Researchers and Global Health Professionals 2022
- United States African Development Foundation/Stanbic Kenya Foundation Grant Program 2022 (up to $50,000)
- University of Bologna Tuition Waivers and Study Grants 2022/23
- RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme Global Health Professionals 2022 (Up to £5,000)
- Earth Journalism Network (EJN) Coastal Resilience Story Grants 2022
- L’Oreal African Hair and Skin Research Grant 2022
- BRICS Research and Teaching Mobility Grants for South Africans
- UN Scholarships Grants and Fellowships 2022
- Flourish Africa Grant for Female Entrepreneurs in Nigeria 2022