Computek College: Tuition, Admission, Courses in 2022
In this post, you’ll learn more about Computek College of Business, Healthcare, and Technology, including tuition, admissions, courses, and how to apply.
A well-resourced training center run by skilled and experienced training specialists is one of the most favorable characteristics of a college.
Such a college assures that its employees are well-trained and have the requisite abilities to instruct others.
One such study center is Canada’s Computek College of Business, Healthcare, and Technology.
History of Computek College of Business Healthcare & Technology
Computek, which was founded in 1991, has a great reputation for the competence and success of its alumni.
For almost 24 years, Computek College has been committed to training students for successful careers in business, technology, and healthcare.
Computek College is recognized by the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities as a Private Career College under the Private Career Colleges Act of 2005.
The college is a staunch supporter of the ‘Real’ skills for ‘Real’ employment credo.
We’ve been devoted to training students for successful professions in business, technology, and healthcare for over 24 years.
Regardless of their circumstances, the college’s educational offerings are intended to meet every student’s hopes and objectives.
Computek College is open seven days a week and offers a variety of full and part-time certification courses, as well as free additional practice time.
All of Computek College’s programs include instructor-led, hands-on training with companies and organizations in each student’s area of study.
It’s critical to put what you’ve learned into practice.
As a result, all Computek College curricula contain the hands-on experience.
Other programs for persons who are presently working or jobless and looking for work to gain new skills or enhance existing ones.
Instructors at Computek College are highly certified and have real-world experience to assist students to get a competitive advantage in the employment market.
Our students may also get one-on-one career counseling and help from the institution at any time.
Life on Campus
Markham and Toronto are served by the College’s two campuses.
Both campuses are conveniently placed near two major crossroads with plenty of free parking.
Our Scarborough South Campus is a 3-minute walk from the Kennedy Subway, while our Scarborough North Campus is a 2-minute drive from the Highway 401 Exit.
Students will be able to live, work, and study in Canada’s most diversified and culturally varied city.
Our placement officers can assist you with career advice and job search training.
All graduates will continue to get job search help from Computek.
Computek College of Career Development has been providing job searchers with training for over fifteen years.
We provide tips on how to get a job, how to interview, and how to write a professional resume and cover letter.
Students at Computek are also tutored and encouraged to improve their networking abilities.
The institution focuses on instruction in the fields of business, technology, and health care.
Computek College of Career Development has established a good reputation in the area of work skill training.
Computek College of Business Healthcare & Technology Admission Entry Requirements
Here are the admission entry requirements for Computek College of Business Healthcare and Technology
- Even if you have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or a General Equivalence Diploma, you will need to pass an admission test.
- You must also show your intention to finish the course and profit from the training in a personal interview.
- Applicants who are beyond the age of 18 and have the capacity to benefit from Computek College’s program but are not high school graduates or have a General Equivalent Diploma may be enrolled as mature students.
- After completing the admission test and a personal interview, these persons will be accepted.
- Through a personal interview, the Computek College Representatives who enroll students will make a sound assessment of the potential enrollee.
- The school takes the ultimate judgment on all candidates based on the information provided on the qualifying form, the results of the tests, and the advice of the representative.
- Applicants must be willing to follow the rules and procedures of the institution.
Related: Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program for Young Tunisians 2022
How to Apply for Admissions at Computek College of Business, Healthcare, and Technology
The candidate will be asked to perform the following throughout the admissions process:
- The applicant completes the Information Sheet.
- The candidate sits for an admission test.
- Admissions conducts an interview with a candidate.
- An aspirant pays a visit to the school and takes a tour.
- Student Contract is signed by the applicant.
List of Courses at Computek College of Business, Healthcare, and Technology
Diplomas, certifications, and Industry Certifications are all available via Computek College of Career Development.
The trainers use a series of analytical activities and exercises to give the pupils real management abilities.
All of these things are meant to connect the hypothetical backdrop to real-world experience.
In line with the present boom in the healthcare sector.
Computek has adopted most of its executive training into a health-care training program’s curriculum.
Computek students are in high demand since the institution guarantees that the students it teaches are up to speed on current technology trends.
Diploma and certificate programs are available at Computek College of Business, Healthcare, and Technology.
Its Diploma program is divided into three faculties:
- Business (Accounting and Payroll
- Business Administration, and Computerized Accounting),
- Healthcare (Community Service Worker, Early Childcare Assistant, and Medical Office Admin), and
- Technology (Community Service Worker, Early Childcare Assistant, and Medical Office Admin) (Enterprise Network Engineering, Integrated Application Development, and Network Engineering).
Among the certification courses available
- Personal Support Worker,
- Personal Care Aide,
- Bank Teller,
- PC Technician, and
- MS Office are (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Access).
Free Parking, Minutes from Kennedy Station and HWY 401.
2425 Eglinton Avenue East, Suite 400
Toronto, Ontario. M1K 5G8, Canada
Email: [email protected]
Free Parking, TTC accessible.
202-7 Eastvale Drive
Markham, Ontario. L3S 4N8, Canada
Email: [email protected]
Related: York University International Scholarship in Canada (2021)
Scholarships at Computek College of Business Healthcare & Technology
The Financial Aid officer at the institution will assist students in locating and applying for financial aid programs that they are eligible for, such as grants, loans, and scholarships.
There are a variety of training options with numerous start dates for students to pick from, ranging from business to healthcare to technology.
Many of our programs have no waiting lists and classes start all year.
Below are a few scholarships that students at the Computek College of Business, Healthcare, and Technology may apply for.
1. Ipsos i-Say Survey
Deadline: December 31
2. $1,000 Maru Voice Canada Panel Contest
3. Full Ride Scholarships
Deadline: December 31
You can visit the official college website for more information.