The International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) is looking for a dedicated and skilled intern to join their communications team in 2022 and help communicate the organization’s narrative.
- Create and distribute social media content (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Owning your own social media analytics
- Create graphics for social media.
- Videotape and edit interviews
- Assist with the creation of frequent analytics reports utilizing a variety of technologies, including Facebook Insights and Google Analytics.
- ICFJ’s website should be updated.
- Write brief online articles and press releases.
- Show your support for ICFJ events.
- As required, provide administrative assistance.
Worth of Award
- This is an interesting and well-paid job for a self-starter interested in advancing journalism and honing communications abilities, especially in digital media.
Communications Intern at International Center for Journalists Requirements
Interns should be motivated, productive, and adaptable.
It is necessary to have good writing abilities as well as familiarity with social media.
It is highly recommended that you have a passion for journalism and/or foreign issues.
Applicants should be able to work well with others.
- During the internship, the intern must be enrolled in a degree-granting program or a recent graduate. Students with a background in marketing, communications, journalism, or design are favored.
- Video editing and video editing software experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities, as well as a high level of collaboration.
- Self-startership and the ability to take initiative
- Strong organized and attention to detail abilities
- Multiple task management ability
- Take satisfaction in what you’ve accomplished.
It is a plus if you have experience with:
- Major design applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite
How to Apply for Communications Intern at International Center for Journalists
Candidates must fill out an application and attach a cover letter, résumé, social media image, and writing sample to the company’s website.
Deadline: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: