Commonwealth Shared Scholarships at University of Stirling 2022
International students from Commonwealth nations who want to attend postgraduate Masters’s programs at the University of Stirling are encouraged to apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in 2022/2023.
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships program is a collaboration between the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission and UK institutions to help students from poor nations pursue postgraduate studies full-time in the UK.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Commonwealth Scholarship Commission and University of Stirling
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): University of Stirling
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Developing countries
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be considered for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships:
- Be a British Protected Person or a citizen of an eligible Commonwealth nation who has been given refugee status.
- Be a permanent resident of a Commonwealth nation that qualifies.
- Be ready to begin your academic studies in the UK by September 2022, the start of the UK academic year.
- Hold a first degree with an upper second class (2:1) or a second class degree plus a suitable postgraduate certification (typically a Master’s degree) before September 2022.
- Not having spent at least one year (academic) studying or working in a high-income nation (as classified by the World Bank).
- Without this scholarship, you would not be able to afford to study in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible countries: Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, The Gambia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia.
- Eligible Courses: MSc International Conflict and Cooperation, MLitt Publishing Studies, MSc Financial Technology, MSc Data Science for Business, MSc Investment Analysis, MSc Environmental Management (Conservation), MSc Aquatic Veterinary Studies, MSc Sustainable Aquaculture.
- Tuition fees
- Maintenance/ living cost stipend
- Return flights
- Thesis grant
- Study travel grant (if applicable)
- One-off arrival allowance
How to Apply: Interested Commonwealth Shared Scholarships candidates must first apply to the University of Stirling for one of the approved programs.
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s online application procedure is required to apply for the scholarships.
Application Deadline: 30 Dec 2021
Recommended for You:
- Global Business School Network Scholarship for Developing Countries 2022
- VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships to Study in Belgium 2022
- Hanken GBSN Scholarship for Students in Finland 2022
- Leeds University Business School Scholarships 2022
- DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Courses Scholarships in Germany 2022
- EJ Josey Scholarship Award for African Americans 2022