Commonwealth MBA Partial Scholarships for Commonwealth Citizens in UK 2022
The Institute of Customer Management (ICM) invites applications for the Commonwealth MBA Partial Scholarships for Commonwealth Citizens in the UK for the 2022 academic session.
The Institute is dedicated to promoting best practices in customer service management.
ICM focuses on both the customer and employer sides of customer management.
Its goal is to provide a platform where industry best practices may be connected to research best practices.
Worth of Award
- The prize covers £15,000 of the ICM MBA program’s tuition price.
Commonwealth MBA Partial Scholarships Requirements
- You must be a citizen of a Commonwealth member state to participate.
- If English is not your first language and you have not studied or worked at an institution where English is the only medium of instruction, you should take the TOEFL/IELTS exam.
- A bachelor’s degree from the United Kingdom or an equivalent qualification. You may also provide a professional certification that is comparable. If you lack the necessary degree, you may demonstrate your competence by demonstrating considerable leadership or management experience (minimum of 8 years). At the time of application, you must send your transcripts (provisional transcripts are acceptable).
- A minimum of 5 years of full-time (post-degree) bachelor’s employment experience is recommended. Work experience may come from a variety of industries and sectors, including non-profits, government, the military forces, and the private sector. Entrepreneurial work as a self-employed person is included.
RELATED: Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Carbontech at University of Sydney Australia 2022
How to Apply for Commonwealth MBA Partial Scholarships
- Applicants must provide two letters of recommendation from either management or faculty members. The purpose of the recommendation letter is to express confidence in the applicant’s ability to pursue a postgraduate degree.
- A copy of their résumé or a link to their LinkedIn profile page is required for all candidates.
- You’ll need to compose a one-page letter of application describing how you meet the scholarship’s criteria.
You must address the following essential points in this letter:
Possibilities for leadership ICM
is searching for those who have shown leadership potential. This might happen at work, while studying (via extracurricular activities), in your family or community, or through professional achievements.
Working with people is a big part of the MBA program. This includes your classmates, the community, the business world, and your professors. As a result, ICM is searching for team players that can collaborate well with others.
Possesses problem-solving abilities
Candidates with strong problem-solving abilities are sought by the ICM MBA. This involves recognizing issues, researching alternatives, selecting the best solutions, and putting them into action. These skills may be shown at work, in your undergraduate studies, or in your personal life.
GMAT/GRE? To apply for the MBA program, you do not need to take the GMAT or GRE.
If you’ve already taken one of these exams, you may submit the results along with the rest of your application.
Deadline: Applications are open for the Commonwealth MBA Partial Scholarships till January 15th, 2022.