Clarendon Fund Scholarship 2022: Applicants who are passionate about furthering their academic careers are urged to apply for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship at the University of Oxford.
Clarendon Fund scholarships are very competitive and are only awarded to graduate students who have shown exceptional leadership and academic achievement.
The scholarship covers school tuition as well as a significant stipend for living expenses.
This support aims to reduce the financial hurdles that may prevent the top students from across the world from coming to Oxford to study.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Clarendon Fund
Scholarships to be taken at University of Oxford, UK
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Masters and DPhil (Oxford’s name for a PhD)
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered by Oxford University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for students all over the world
Clarendon Fund Scholarship Requirements
Applicants for the Scholarship must satisfy the following requirements:
- Must apply to Oxford University to pursue one of the approved Masters or DPhil programs.
- A full-time postgraduate program at Oxford University must be offered to the applicant.
- The applicant must be able to begin and finish a master’s or doctoral program at Oxford University.
- The Scholarship is open to students from all across the globe.
- The scholarship covers course fees in full
- Annual grant up to £15,609
Application for Clarendon Fund Scholarship
How-to-Apply: Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the Scholarship 2022 at the University of Oxford:
- If you apply for a master’s or doctoral degree at Oxford University, you will be automatically eligible for a Clarendon Scholarship. You may apply for a full-time or part-time masters or DPhil program.
- Except for the papers necessary for admission to Oxford University, provide any supplementary documentation for the Clarendon Scholarships.
Clarendon Fund Scholarship Deadline
Application Deadline: Varies from 3rd December 2021 or January 2022 depending on the Course of study.
Recommended for You:
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: