Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University 2022: The Ministry of Education created the Scholarship with the goal of developing excellent foreign talent and improving the reputation of China’s educational institutions.
Qualified individuals are invited to apply for the Scholarship at Zhejiang University for the academic year 2022/2023.
The scholarship aims to assist postgraduate students who are enthusiastic about obtaining a high-quality education in applying to study at a Chinese institution.
Applicants who are interested in applying should do so before the application deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government
Scholarship to be taken at: Universities in China
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Chinese Government Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following conditions in order to be considered for the scholarship:
- Must achieve Zhejiang University’s basic requirements for postgraduate admission.
- Applicants having Bachelor’s Degree Diplomas from Zhejiang University’s abroad partner institutions or the top 500 global universities according to the Shanghai Ranking are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must show that they are capable of both academics and leadership.
- Tuition waiver
- Free accommodation on campus
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Application for Chinese Government Scholarship
How to Apply
Applicants for the Scholarship at Zhejiang University must submit their application papers to the International College of Zhejiang University’s Office of Admissions (postgraduate program) by after or in person before the application deadline.
The application packet should be labeled “Application for Chinese Government Scholarship 2022” on the envelope.
Address for correspondence:
West Zone, Room 418, International College Building
Zhejiang University’s Zi-Jin-gang Campus in Hangzhou, China
310058 is the zip code for this location.
The following documents are to be submitted in duplicate:
- Application Form for Scholarship filled in Chinese or in English pasted with a recent photograph (white background, 35mmx45mm in size).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- 2021 version of Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU supervisor.
- GRE, NTS-GAT test scores
Chinese Government Scholarship Deadline
Application Deadline: February 28, 2022
Recommended for You:
- Belgium Government Masters Training Scholarships 2022
- Ampère Scholarships of Excellence at ENS de Lyon 2022
- Uppsala University Global Scholarships to Study in Sweden 2022
- Stuart Hall Foundation PhD Scholarships at the University of Sussex in UK 2022
- 12 Undergraduate Scholarships for African Students in USA 2022
- Borno State Scholarship 2022: Requirements and How to Apply