Chinese Government Bilateral Scholarship at Wuhan University 2022
The Chinese Government Bilateral Scholarship for 2022 is currently available, and foreign students from all around the globe are encouraged to apply to study at Wuhan University.
A complete or partial scholarship created by MOE in line with educational exchange agreements or consensus between the Chinese government and governments of other nations, institutes, universities, or international organizations is referred to as a Bilateral Program.
For special application criteria, you may need to contact the Chinese Embassies/Consulates in your own country.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government.
Scholarships to be taken at: Wuhan University, China.
Scholarship Type: Full/Partial Funding.
Scholarship Worth: Varies per program.
Number of Awards: Several.
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International students.
Undergraduates, graduate students, general scholars, and senior scholars are all supported under the Bilateral Program.
It comprises MOE-sponsored full or partial scholarships in compliance with educational exchange agreements or consensuses between the Chinese government and governments of other nations, institutes, universities, or international organizations.
Chinese Government Bilateral Scholarship Requirements
- For the undergraduate category, candidates need to have a high school diploma and for the postgraduate category, a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates should verify with the dispatching authorities to see whether the program is available and if they are eligible (check on the official website)
Funding Category, Duration, and Teaching Language
When studying in China, you will almost always be required to take a short Chinese language course.
The table below contains information about financing and language course length (below)
|Program Categories||Major Study(academic year)||Chinese Language (preparatory)Study(academic year)||Duration ofScholarship(academic year)|
|Undergraduate programs||4-5||up to 2||4-7|
|Master’s programs||2-3||up to 2||2-5|
|Doctoral programs||3-4||up to 2||3-6|
|General scholar programs||up to 1||up to 1||Up to 2|
|Senior scholar programs||up to 1||up to 1||Up to 2|
Application for Chinese Government Bilateral Scholarship
How to Apply: Interested candidates should apply by following the methods outlined below.
- By visiting websites (http://www.campuschina.org) or other methods, a candidate will learn about designated Chinese institutions and the majors they provide and will choose the chosen scholarship program, designated university, and major.
- For admission paperwork, a candidate must go to the selected institution. Please visit the admission site for more information on how to apply for a Wuhan University Pre-admission Letter.
- For a recommendation, a candidate must contact an application receiving agency.
- An applicant must complete and submit the Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form online using the Chinese Government Scholarship Information System (http://www.campuschina.org).
- The application receiving agency is responsible for submitting the list of suggested applicants as well as their application materials.
- Before completing the short-list candidates, the CSC will arrange authorized institutions and experts to review applicants’ eligibility and academic performance.
- The CSC will provide notification of the admission results to the application receiving agency, which will then notify the applicant.
Application Deadline: Apply between early January and early April
Recommended for You:
- Lists Scholarships in the United Kingdom 2022
- Bond University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship 2022
- Google Lime Scholarship for Students with Disability in USA and Canada 2022
- Oxford University Eni Scholarships for Africans 2022
- Montreal University Scholarship in Canada 2022
- Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship for Masters Study at MCI 2022
- VU Amsterdam international Masters Scholarships 2022