Brock University International Students Scholarships 2022: Brock Institution, a leading Canadian university, is happy to announce the start of Scholarships for overseas students enrolled full-time for the academic year 2022/23.
The scholarships are automatic and available to all new students from throughout the globe.
Students beginning their first undergraduate program are eligible for scholarships.
Brock University International Students Scholarships | Details
For the academic year 2022/23, international scholarships are available to new students commencing their undergraduate studies at the University.
The International Ambassador Award, International Education Fund Award, Emerging Market Entrance Award, International Curriculum Awards, Caribbean International Scholarship, and International Bridging Scholar Award are among the scholarships offered.
Requirements for the Brock University International Students Scholarships
Applicants for the 2022 International Students Scholarships must satisfy the following requirements:
- To pay fees, you must be designated as a foreign student.
- Admission to a Canadian institution of higher learning requires the completion of suitable post-secondary qualifications.
- Must have outstanding academic and leadership ability.
- Be skilled in the usage of English.
How to Apply for the Brock University International Students Scholarships
Interested and eligible candidates for Brock University International Scholarships should fill out an online application and submit all relevant documents before the deadline.
- An online application form that has been completed and signed.
- Two signed and dated letters of recommendation from the individuals recommending you for the prize.
Deadline for applications: April 1st, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. EDT.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You