In 2022, the British Ecological Society is accepting submissions for the British Ecological Society Grants, which will support ecologists in Africa in doing novel ecological research.
This funding assists African ecologists in doing cutting-edge ecological research.
It acknowledges the specific problems that ecologists in Africa encounter while doing research.
As a result, its award is intended to assist you in developing your abilities, expertise, and knowledge base, as well as making worldwide relationships with ecologists.
Worth of Award
Qualified applicants will receive British Ecological Society Grants.
- A research grant with a maximum value of £8,000 is available. A amount of up to £2,000 may be demanded as an extra payment. This money will assist you travel to meet other ecologists who aren’t in your normal peer group.
- Travel grants are available to spend time working with ecologists in the Global North, where you will have access to resources and experience that will assist you return to your own school.
- Successful candidates will also get a free BES membership for two years, as well as free online access to the society’s periodicals.
British Ecological Society Grants Requirement
You must meet the following criteria to be considered for this scholarship:
- Be a scientist who is also a citizen of an African nation or one of its related islands. According to the World Bank, this is a ‘low-income economy’ or a ‘lower-middle-income economy.’
- hold a master’s degree in science or a comparable degree
- working for a university or research organization in Africa that offers basic research facilities (including field centers, NGOs, museums, and so on).
- Conduct the study in an African nation or one of its related islands.
How to Apply for British Ecological Society Grants
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications will close on 17:00 GMT, Friday, March 18.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: