Bond University, a prominent Australian university, is pleased to invite applications for its International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023 from qualified undergraduate students all around the world.
Among the various perks of the prize, successful applicants receive a 50% tuition remission.
Undergraduate Excellence on a Global Scale Scholarships are given out based on academic achievement and are a reflection of Bond University’s dedication to high-quality foreign students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students.
Bond University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- To apply for the program of your choice, you must fill out the Bond University Online Application Form. This award is not available to students applying to Bond University’s Medical Program.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent that demonstrates academic performance in the top percentile (for example, an IB Diploma score of 38 or above, a minimum ATAR of 96) or comparable.
- Fill up and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application deadline for the semester you want to start. In the How to Apply section below, you’ll find more information about the scholarship application procedure.
- Not yet enrolled in Bond University’s undergraduate program.
- Those enrolled in Bond University College’s English program as part of a package offer are still able to apply.
The Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship provides recipients with a 50% tuition remission for their selected program.
How to Apply for the Bond University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship
To be considered for the 2022 Bon University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, please complete the following application:
- Before applying for this scholarship, students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form.
- Students can apply for this award using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form after it has been submitted. Simply log in using the same credentials you used to apply for your program, then search for ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page.
- The application must be completed and submitted electronically by the application deadline for your first semester.
- You will be requested to submit a Supporting Statement, Supporting StatSeeTemplate as part of your scholarship application (PDF).
Deadline for application: Varies.
Recommended for You
- Miles Morland Foundation African Writers’ Scholarship at University of East Anglia in UK 2022
- Mandela Masters Scholarship at University of Sussex in UK 2022
- VIT Academic Scholarship Program in Australia 2022
- Newcastle University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
- Global Accounting and Finance Undergraduate Scholarship in UK 2022
- Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships for International Students 2022
- Lifeasapa International Undergraduate Student Scholarship Program 2022
- MBA Leadership Scholarships for International Students at Trinity College 2022
- Fukuoka City Foundation International Student Scholarships 2022