Bill Gates, a millionaire philanthropist, owns Microsoft, a technology business that transformed computer systems. They seek applications for Blacks at Microsoft scholarships every year.
For the 2022 session, the award is offered to African-American high school graduates.
This prize is open to African Americans and Africans.
The scholarship is a Microsoft Corporation-sponsored employee network focused on the continuous growth and development of black workers.
This page will provide you with all of the information you want regarding the Blacks st Microsoft scholarship BAM.
It will also tell you how to apply, who is eligible, and what the deadline is.
What Are The Benefits To The Beneficiaries?
In this year’s award, the Blacks at Microsoft scholarship project will give each recipient $5,000.
It will be given to high school seniors who have a love for technology or want to pursue a career in the field.
The prize is renewable for a four-year term, with recipients receiving the same amount of money ($5000).
However, they must continue to satisfy specific standards.
Runners-up will receive a one-time $2,500 stipend depending on the need to recompense those who applied.
Who Is Eligible to Participate on Blacks At Microsoft Scholarships?
Applicants must satisfy specific criteria in order to be considered for this prize, which includes:
Must be African-American high school seniors (African Americans & Africans)
The candidate must intend to enroll in a four-year college or institution the following autumn after high school graduation.
Plan to study engineering, computer science, computer information systems, or a business-related field for a bachelor’s degree ( Finance, Business Administration, or marketing)
- The applicant must demonstrate their enthusiasm for technology.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or better
- Require financial support to attend college.
How to apply for Blacks At Microsoft Scholarships
To apply for this program, print and fill out the application.
Include the following things in an envelope with it.
1. Two letters of recommendation.
One of the letters must be from a member of your school’s faculty or staff.
The letters must be unique and not copies of letters of recommendation from colleges. (Letterhead is required on all letters.)
2. Make a new resume: The information listed below must be included in the resume.
- Applicants have participated in extracurricular activities, either at school or in their community.
- Awards and honors you have received (Tech-related awards would be a plus.)
- Experience in the workplace
- a photograph of you
- A transcript. An authentic “sealed” copy of your most recent academic transcript is required (Both official and unauthorized copies are acceptable.)
3. Two Essays
Describe how you want to interact in the IT business in your future profession in no more than 500 words (Don’t be scared to blast your horn if you’ve done something outstanding using technology.)
The second essay should be 250 words or less and demonstrate your financial need for the award.
Please submit all documents using the online application link provided below.
Documents sent through email or postal will not be accepted.
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
The application date is March 31st, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
Recommended for you:
- Oxford Grace Lake Scholarship for Nigerian MBA Students 2022
- UNICEF Paid Internship Program 2022
- Kofi Annan Award for Innovation Potential African Entrepreneurs 2022
- FutureLearn Scholarship for Innovators worldwide 2022