In this post, I will show you the Best University To Study Nursing Science In Nigeria in 2022/2023 and everything you need to know about Nursing Science in federal, state and private universities.
Have you been looking for the best universities to study nursing science at in 2022/2023?
Which university is the best place to study nursing science?
Best University in Nigeria to Study Nursing Science?
Or, you may have been looking for the best federal university to study nursing science in 2022/2023 or the best state university to study nursing science in Nigeria.
If you answered yes, then this post you are reading will help you.
In this post, I will show you the List Of State And Federal Universities That Are Very Good For Nursing Science In Nigeria in 2022/2023.
What Is Nursing Science All About?
Nursing science is the study and development of theories and practical ideas that can help doctors, nurses, and patients give better care and deal with health problems.
It combines natural science, applied science, and human science into a multidimensional lens that looks for new and better ways to provide health services.
Best University To Study Nursing Science In Nigeria
Top Best Universities to Study Nursing Science in Nigeria:
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).
- University Of Calabar (UNICAL).
- University Of Uyo (UNIUYO).
- University Of Benin (UNIBEN).
- University Of Ibadan (UI).
- University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN).
- University Of Lagos (UNILAG).
- University Of Nigeria (UNN).
- University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID).
- Imo State University (IMSU).
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU).
- Lagos State University (LASU).
- Ladoke Akintola University (LAUTECH).
- University Of Jos (UNIJOS).
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK).
Now that you know the List of Federal and State Universities that are good for Nursing Science, you need to know what it takes to study the course.
I’ll tell you what you need to do to study Nursing Science at the Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
In the “Requirements” section, you will find the JAMB subject combination for Nursing Science.
Having said that, let’s proceed.
WAEC Requirements To Study Nursing Science In Nigeria
Here are the JAMB requirements for studying Nursing Science in Nigerian state and federal universities.
Before you can study Nursing Science, you must have at least 5 credit passes in your O-level results (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB), including English and Mathematics.
Cut Off Mark For Nursing Science
Before you can get into a Federal or State University in Nigeria to study Nursing Science, you have to do well in the JAMB exam and meet the course’s cut-off score.
To be on the safe side, you should aim for a JAMB score of 280 or higher to have a good chance of getting into any university in Nigeria to study Nursing Science.
Recommended for you
- Private Universities In Nigeria (Full List)
- Inexpensive Private Universities in Nigeria
- Universities in Nigeria that offer pharmacy in 2022
- Top 10 Best Online Universities in Nigeria (2022)
- List of Science Courses You Can Study at Any University
- Universities in Nigeria That Offer Nursing in 2022
- Universities that offer Medicine and Surgery in Nigeria (2022)
- How Much Do Lecturers Earn as Salary in Nigeria?
- UITH Post-Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Admission Form, 2022/2023