Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships at University of Leeds in UK 2022
The University of Leeds in the United Kingdom is accepting applications for Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023.
With the exception of the Master’s of Business Administration, the scholarship grants full awards to candidates residing in Malawi, Zambia, or Zimbabwe who want to pursue a one-year taught Master’s program that satisfies the scheme’s goals of providing long-term value to their own nation (MBA).
The University of Leeds has a collaboration arrangement with the Beit Trust. As a result, the trust is able to split expenses and expand the number of scholarships it can provide.
Worth of Award
- Fees, tuition, and other educational expenditures. These are paid directly to the universities by the Trust.
- A personal allowance that covers maintenance assistance and is index-linked in line with independent authority recommendations.
- Arrival allowances, a laptop, and a return ticket home are all included.
- For the first voyage to the place of study and the return journey, Economy Class tickets are supplied.
- Spouses and other family members do not get allowances.
Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships Requiremens
- Applicants that are Malawian, Zambian, or Zimbabwean citizens who presently reside in Malawi, Zambia, or Zimbabwe and have applied to full-time Taught Master’s programs. Applicants must already have a degree that is equal to an excellent second class honours degree in the United Kingdom. It is extremely advised that you have some job or professional experience.
- By law, the Beit Trust can only help students who are Zambians, Zimbabweans, or Malawians who are presently residing in those countries. Furthermore, the Trust is unable to evaluate applications from students who have already started a course.
- Except for medical and veterinary professionals, all candidates must be under the age of 30 on December 31 of the year in which they apply. After completing a first degree, it is highly advised that you have some job experience. Doctors and veterinarians must be under the age of 35 on the last day of the application year. They should have completed an 18-month internship and a one-year assignment in the applicable nation, ideally in the countryside.
- MBA candidates are not considered by the Trust.
How to Apply for Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships
The next round of Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships will be given to institutions in the United Kingdom for the academic year commencing September 2022.
The Beit Scholarship application procedure is as follows:
- Only citizens of Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Malawi who are also residents in those countries and plan to return are eligible to apply.
- Applications for a one-year taught Master’s degree (to UK institutions) and a two-year taught Master’s degree (in South Africa) should be submitted.
- Applications should be sent directly to the above-mentioned partner institutions, and exclusively to those universities, through their websites, starting in September 2022 (although some application periods do not open until October). Their websites will point you in the right direction);
- You may apply to more than one partner institution at the same time as long as the courses you want to take are accessible. Indeed, we advise you to do so in order to improve your chances of admission and to widen your scholarship options.
- Once you’ve received a conditional admission or an offer from your preferred partner institution, you should apply for a scholarship to The Beit Trust as soon as possible.
If you’re interested in a Beit Scholarship, could you please:
- As part of your studies application, inform the appropriate institution that you will be applying for a scholarship from the Beit Trust. Please describe your professional or job experience.
- Once you’ve filed your application to a partner institution, please notify the Trust.
- Please inform the Trust about the course for which you have applied.
- Please inform the Trust of your nationality.
- [email protected] is the address for Zimbabweans and Malawians to submit their application forms.
- Zambians should email their applications to [email protected]
Deadline: Applications for Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships close February 11, 2022
Click Here to Access to Application Form
Click Here for Details
Recommended for you:
- Erasmus University Rotterdam PhD Research Scholarships 2022
- Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship 2022
- The University of Texas Academic Excellence Scholarship Awards 2022
- Lists Scholarships in the United Kingdom 2022
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship 2022
- Umeå University Scholarships for Non-EU/EEA Students 2022