The Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship 2022 is now accepting applications.
The 8th UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and MCI | The Entrepreneurial School have teamed together to support the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Under the patronage of His Excellency Ban Ki-moon, this scholarship will enable students working on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to study and develop at a prestigious European university.
The scholarship is valid for the first year of the master’s program in question.
- Corporate Governance & Finance (online)
- Entrepreneurship & Tourism
- Environmental, Process & Energy Engineering (full-time)
- European Health Economics & Management
- International Business & Law
- International Business & Management
- International Health & Social Management
- Management, Communication & IT
- Mechatronics & Smart Technologies (full-time)
- Medical Technologies
- Digital Business MBA
- Executive MBA
- Digital Economy & Leadership MSC (online)
- Digital Marketing & Analytics MSC (online)
- Management & Leadership MSC
- A one-time award of up to 10,000 EUR to pay the current yearly tuition charge (in part).
- The scholarship amount will be applied to the corresponding amount of tuition fees for the first academic year; it cannot be used to cover any other expenses such as travel, lodging, or other living expenses.
Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship Requirements
- All master’s programs need the following: Nationals of nations that are not members of the European Union
- For all Executive Master’s programs, use the following code: Nationals from every country
- Students that are passionate about the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and want to learn more about them and promote them throughout their studies.
- Available to new students who must pay the current yearly tuition charge.
Selection Criteria Regarding the SDGs
The following criteria will be used to select applications:
- Commitment to the SDGs now (or in the past)
- The extent and type of one’s engagement/commitment
- Commitment to the SDGs in the future
- Possibility of achieving the defined objectives
- Applicant’s SDG focus and chosen MCI degree are compatible and congruent.
- Impact of applicants’ objectives
Selection Process for the Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship
Applications will be examined in two stages based on the above-mentioned selection criteria.
Applications will be shortlisted in a pre-selection process. Shortlisted candidates will then be invited to an interview with a jury comprised of members of the Ban Ki-Moon Centre and MCI.
The following weighting is used to make the final decision:
- 50 percent of the materials were submitted.
- 50% of the time, you’ll be interviewed by the jury.
Application for Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship
The following are some of the application requirements:
- Application for admission to the respective MCI study program has been submitted.
- A 500-word statement detailing the applicant’s current (or previous) commitment to one or more SDGs, with references to concrete evidence/documentation.
- A motivation letter outlining the applicant’s future goals in support of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and how their studies at the MCI will assist them in achieving these goals. The motivation letter should also describe how the scholarship would assist the candidates (financial aspects).
- Copy of passport (not required for Executive Master’s applicants)
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: March 31, 2022
Recommended for You: