Applications for the Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2022 (Field Engineering Opportunities) are currently being accepted.
The program motivates and leads new graduates through experiences that shape their careers.
The Early Career Program – Field Engineering is a three-year program in which you will assist customers in locating and producing energy more effectively.
As a Field Engineer, you will serve as the primary point of contact between the company’s on-site personnel and the customer.
You’ll use your technical and professional skills to guarantee that equipment is correctly installed, maintained, and started.
Company/Organisation(s): Baker Hughes
Program Type: Graduate Career Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Not Specified
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
Nationality: Any Nationality
What to Expect
As part of the Field Engineering Early Career Program, you will be responsible for:
- As a crew member, you’ll be responsible for delivering tools and services, as well as liaising with clients and shore-based Operations Managers.
- Participating in the actual, hands-on effort of solving challenging technological challenges
- Preparing, recording, and receiving outgoing and incoming goods to and from the well site.
- Providing tender assistance, including data analysis and cost estimations, as well as assisting with invoicing.
- Taking advantage of work shadowing possibilities to get a comprehensive grasp of the industry.
Baker Hughes Early Career Program Requirements
The following requirements must be met by applicants for the Baker Hughes Early Career Program in Field Engineering:
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (all subjects), engineering technology, mathematics, chemistry, geosciences, or a related field is required.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is required (or equivalent)
- Have you completed your Bachelor’s degree in the recent 36 months?
- Have you fulfilled any national service requirements?
- Be able to communicate well in written and spoken English.
- Possessing the ability to travel globally
- You must be legally able to work in the nation where you are applying.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, as well as a teamwork aptitude and the capacity to mentor others.
Application for Baker Hughes Early Career Program
How to Apply: Applicants interested in joining the Baker Hughes Early Career Program can apply online by selecting the ‘Apply Now’ button on the official application page.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Recommended for You:
- Distell Students Internship Program 2022
- Great Minds Student Internships at IBM Research in Africa and Switzerland 2022
- TikTok Insights Internship program for African Students 2022
- GTBANK LIMITED Internship Program for OND and Pre-NYSC Graduates
- BAT South Africa External Affairs Internship for Recent Graduates 2022
- ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses 2022