For the academic year 2022–23, the Institute of Tourism and Hotel Management in Austria is accepting applications for Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships for Developing Countries.
The Austrian Cooperation offers a limited number of scholarships each year.
Scholarships for ADC priority nations and Scholarships for other developing countries are among them.
They may be used for any of the modules listed below:
Hospitality Management Module or Tourism Management Module are examples of General Modules that include Special Modules.
The Teacher Training Module is an optional module (TT).
Worth of Award
The scholarship includes:
- Tuition fee
- Health insurance
- Food from Monday – Friday
- Excursions (except ITB Berlin)
- €205,- pocket money per month
Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships Requirement
The scholarship is limited to applicants from the following countries:
- Burkina Faso
- Palestinian Territories
Please note that there is an age limit of 35 years for eligibility.
How to Apply for Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships
All applications should be sent directly to the Institute via post.
Deadline: Application closes March 15th,2022.
Recommended for You:
- Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme at St George’s University in UK 2022
- Reach Oxford Scholarship for Developing Countries 2022
- Fairleigh Dickinson University Undergraduate Scholarship for African Students in Canada 2022
- Government of Italy Scholarships 2022
- Sacred Heart Sanctuary Scholarship at the University of Roehampton in UK 2022
- Uppsala University Scholarships for International Students 2022