Suitable applicants for a fully-funded Aston University PhD Studentship for the College of Business and Social Sciences in the United Kingdom are asked to apply.
Studentships are for three years of full-time education.
The application period for the competition in October 2022 is currently open.
International students with exceptional academic records who desire to participate in a PhD study program at the University within the reference academic term are eligible for the funding.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Aston University, UK
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Aston University, UK
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding + Maintenance grant UKRI rate (£15,840 p.a.)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: International Students
The College of Business and Social Sciences (BSS) is a research-focused multidisciplinary college that brings together researchers from Aston Business School (ABS), Aston Law School (ALS), and the School of Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH).
- You’ll need to find a supervisor who is prepared to oversee your project in concept.
- The PhD Studentships page contains information on the College’s research areas and supervisory expertise.
- You must contact this supervisor and present your study project to them.
- On the application form, you must give the name and contact information for the supervisor who has agreed to oversee you.
Aston University PhD Studentship Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be considered for the College of Business and Social Sciences PhD Studentship (BSS):
- All applicants must have earned the equivalent of a UK First or Upper Second Class Honours undergraduate degree from a recognized university or higher education institution.
- Applicants must have earned the equivalent of a UK Master’s degree in business, management, or the social sciences (or allied subjects) from an accredited university or higher education institution, with a major research/dissertation component and an overall Merit grade.
- While neither of your degrees must be explicitly connected to your suggested research subject/topic, you must be able to show your capacity to do advanced study in this discipline.
- Candidates who have successfully completed a Master’s degree without a large research/dissertation component may be asked to present alternative proof of their ability to do advanced research.
- Language proficiency: Applicants who are not from countries with a large English-speaking population must complete our English language standards.
Application for Aston University PhD Studentship
How-to-Apply: The Application form is available via the College of Business and Social Sciences (BSS) PhD Studentship webpage: https://www.aston.ac.uk/bss/bss-business-and-social-sciences-studentships-phd. This is the only form you need to complete for the studentship competition.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: