Applications for the Arts Build Community Rapid Response Small Grants are being accepted by the Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation for the year 2022.
Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation’s Arts Build Community project promotes the testing of innovative concepts to improve community participation via its grantmaking component. This is made possible through the arts and creative process, which is notably prevalent among people of color, youth, immigrants, and locals. People who want to engage in arts and cultural activities but are unable to do so due to barriers such as expense, transportation, or a lack of knowledge of the arts in the Berkshires.
To that end, the Berkshire County Community Foundation (BTCF) aims to foster innovation among Berkshire County’s nonprofit arts, cultural, and community groups. As a result of the epidemic, organizations that deliver substantial arts and cultural programming are launching new initiatives, expanding current programs, collaborating with other groups, and pivoting to virtual and socially remote events.
Worth of Award
- Grants will be awarded in the amount of $7,500 per organization. A total of $60,000 is offered for all categories.
Nonprofit arts and cultural organizations in Berkshire County, as well as organizations that provide arts and cultural activities, are eligible. But that’s not all; candidates must also meet the following requirements:
- Become a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or operate under the monetary sponsorship of one.
- Have run programs involving active arts and/or community participation.
- Be based in Berkshire County and serve its citizens. It’s possible that fiscal sponsors are based outside of the county.
- Have an arts and creativity emphasis as part of their purpose, or are an organization for whom an arts and creativity program may help them achieve their main objective.
Furthermore, applicants must not include in its by-laws or practice discrimination against a person or group on the basis of
- national origin,
- sexual orientation,
- political affiliation or
- religious belief.
Simply go here to see the application form for the Arts Build Community Rapid Response Small Grants in UK 2022.
Application deadline: Applications will be accepted beginning March 1 and will be evaluated on a rolling basis until all monies have been spent.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You