The Arts and Sciences Scholarships at the University of Colorado USA are now accepting applications for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Every year, the College of Arts and Sciences provides over 200 scholarships to new freshmen and continuing students majoring in the Arts and Sciences.
The Dean’s Office and a number of departments give these awards. Academic excellence, financial necessity, extracurricular activities, leadership experience, and other factors are used to determine who receives them.
Its goal is one of inclusiveness, diversity, and respect, and its work contributes to the creation of new knowledge while addressing some of the world’s most pressing issues.
As a result, it’s no surprise that Colorado University’s intellectual center is the college.
Worth of Scholarship
- In Fiscal Year 2018, CU Boulder awarded more than $44 million in financial assistance to undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Arts and Sciences in the form of scholarships and grants (excluding work-study and loans).
- Each beneficiary received over $7,000 in help on average.
Requirements for the Arts and Sciences Scholarships
The following individuals are eligible to apply for the University of Colorado Arts and Sciences Scholarships:
- First-year students,
- undergraduates who are still in school,
- Students who are transferring and
- Students in their last year of study.
- Your application will be evaluated holistically, and selection factors may include but are not limited to, your educational background.
- academic performance,
- experience as a leader
- participation in extracurricular activities,
- Volunteering in the community
- Essays, and in rare circumstances, dissertations
- Financial need.
How to Apply for the Arts and Sciences Scholarships
Applying for CU Boulder scholarships, including those in the College of Arts and Sciences, is the best way to go.
Submitting an application for a CU Boulder scholarship.
This is a simplified application that enables students to apply for several CU Boulder scholarships by filling out a single form. It contains a basic essay as well as questions concerning extracurricular activities, community service, leadership, and job experience.
Following the submission of the normal application, students may be asked to answer extra questions, such as a unique essay, in order to be considered for additional scholarship options.
Deadline for application: The main application is open all year, however, many scholarships need applications to be received by 11:59 p.m. Mountain Time on February 15th.
Different dates may apply to departmental scholarships. Please double-check each scholarship’s deadline before applying.
Click here for more details and how to apply.
Recommended for You