The Apple Entrepreneur Camp for Female Founders 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Apple Entrepreneur Camp was founded with the goal of assisting underrepresented founders and their organizations in developing the next generation of cutting-edge apps, as well as forming a global network that promotes the pipeline and longevity of underrepresented founders and developers in the technology industry.
Cohorts for female, Black, and Hispanic/Latinx founders and developers from underrepresented populations are included in the program.
You’ll get one-on-one code-level help on your app from Apple experts and engineers, as well as mentorship, inspiration, and insights from top Apple executives, during these technology labs.
After the lab, you’ll receive continuous assistance and join a growing network of other outstanding graduates who can assist you in expanding your business.
An immersive technology lab, as well as coaching, instruction, and support, are all part of Apple Entrepreneur Camp.
The following are provided at no cost to selected organizations:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers.
- For at least a year, you will receive ongoing assistance from an Apple Developer representative.
- One year of Apple Developer Program participation.
- The Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious leaders, is available to you.
Eligibility for Apple Entrepreneur Camp for Female Founders
Developers from all over the world can apply, and up to three people from your company can attend.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your organization must have:
1. A female CEO, cofounder, or founder;
2. A female developer who is fluent in Swift or Objective-C.
3. A completed app or functioning prototype that you can demonstrate in real-time
- The female founder, cofounder, or CEO; the female developer; and another coworker (if relevant) must all be at least 18 years old, speak English fluently, and be able to attend the lab together for the full term.
Selection Criteria of the Apple Entrepreneur Camp for Female Founders
Applications will be reviewed based on:
- The following criteria will be used to evaluate applications:
- a dedication to developing for Apple platforms utilizing the most up-to-date Apple technology; and
- Whether or not the app is one-of-a-kind or creative.
The program is divided into four sections, including uploads and prompts for written answers.
- Organization details. Tell them about your organization and provide contact information for up to three colleagues who would attend if your organization is selected.
- Your app. Give specifics about your app and the people who worked on it. You may provide up to three pictures or wireframes that best depict the user experience, as well as a download or demo link.
- The future. Describe the benefits you want to obtain from attending Apple Entrepreneur Camp, as well as your future objectives.
- Additional information. Choose the dates you’d like to apply for and provide any other notes.
Your application will be kept on file for one year.
For more information: