ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022: The Australian National University invites applications from adequately qualified students for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022/23.
The Chancellor’s International Scholarship is one of many scholarships offered to undergraduate and postgraduate students interested in studying in Australia during the 2022 academic year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australia National University (ANU)
Scholarship Type: Tuition Fee waiver
Host Institution(s): Australia National University
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: 170
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements in order to be eligible for the ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022:
- If you don’t have a 995 visa, you must be classified as a foreign student under the Education Services for Overseas Students Act of 2000.
- Has been accepted into one of the University’s approved programs and will begin classes in 2022.
- Meets the program’s requirements, including the obligation to be ashore for certain components, for which they have been offered admission.
- Has never before been awarded a scholarship.
Application for ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship
How to Apply: Applicants for the Scholarship 2022 should be aware that if they match the qualifying requirements, they will be automatically evaluated for the scholarship.
Applicants are to press the “Apply now” button to start the Admissions application process for 2022 at ANU.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Recommended for You:
- Government of Finland Scholarships 2022
- Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships at University of Leeds in UK 2022
- Erasmus University Rotterdam PhD Research Scholarships 2022
- Umeå University Scholarships for Non-EU/EEA Students 2022
- Chemnitz University of Technology Scholarships 2022
- KU Leuven Global Minds Doctoral Scholarships Programme 2022