The Antler India Fellowship for College Students 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Antler India Fellowship is intended to provide a safe environment for students to try new things, fail, and learn from their mistakes as they transform their ideas into businesses.
They do it by participating in a hands-on program led by some of India’s top domain experts and mentors to learn about the intricacies of starting a business.
They augment this with a $20,000 stipend (without taking any equity) so students may concentrate on creating rather than worrying about salaries or placements.
In other words, there has never been a better moment to be a student entrepreneur, and Antler wants to help students realize their dreams come true.
The finest ideas come through a slew of tests, and here is an opportunity to design the next big thing while still in college.
- Antler offers a $20,000 grant, no-strings-attached.
Antler India Fellowship for College Students Requirement
- You must be a student or recent graduate of an Indian institution or college. Placements that have been postponed? Or did you drop out of college? Don’t be afraid to apply!
- They’re searching for India’s top students who want to start bold businesses of the future.
Application for Antler India Fellowship for College Students
This application is due by 12 AM IST on December 12, 2021. Any application submitted after this time will be considered for the next cohort.
Recommended for You:
- Learning Sciences Exchange Fellowship Program 2022
- Kennan Institute Title VIII Summer Fellowships 2022
- ArtsLink International Fellowship Program 2022
- Draper Hills Summer Fellowship Program 2022
- University of Copenhagen PhD Fellowship in Denmark 2022
- Mitacs Elevate Fellowship Award for Professionals 2022
- Andrew Berends Film Fellowship for Emerging Filmmakers 2022