ANSO Scholarship 2022: Young and clever students are encouraged to apply for the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents to Study in China for the academic year 2022/23.
The purpose of the fellowship is to help and develop young scientists from all around the globe.
By offering scholarship opportunities to qualified individuals, ANSO hopes to develop regional and worldwide scientific and technical capabilities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO)
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): University of Science and Technology of China, The University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Institutes of Chinese Academy of Science
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters and PhD
Nationality: International Students
The Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO), a non-profit, non-governmental international organization with 37 founding members from across the globe, aims to teach young scientists from all over the world.
Every year, the ANSO Scholarship supports 200 Master’s students and 300 PhD students at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS), or the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) institutions around China.
ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents Requirement
To be considered for the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents to Study in China 2021, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must not be citizens of China.
- The applicant must be able to communicate in English or Chinese.
- For the master’s program, applicants must have been born after January 1, 1991.
- To be considered for the PhD program, applicants must have been born after January 1, 1986.
- Applicants must fulfill the USTC/UCAS entrance requirements for overseas students.
- During the time of his/her scholarship, he/she must not take on any other duties.
- Applicants must agree to follow Chinese laws as well as USTC/UCAS regulations and norms.
- Tuition waiver
- Monthly stipend of 3000 RMB and 6000RMB for masters and PhD students respectively
- Health insurance
- Application fee waiver
- Travel subsidy from home country to China
Application for ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents
How to Apply: Interested candidates should go to the ANSO Official Website to access the ANSO Scholarship application portal for the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents to Study in China 2021.
As directed, complete and submit an application to the USTC and UCAS admission systems.
In your application, choose “the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents.”
- International Passport Copies
- CV providing a summary of your research experience
- All university credentials must be copied.
- two letters of recommendation
- a comprehensive study proposal
- Photocopies of title pages and abstracts from no more than five scholarly publications that have been published
- Proof of English and/or Chinese proficiency
- Form for Physical Examination of Foreigners
ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents Deadline
Application Deadline: 31 March 2022
Recommended for You:
- Romanian Government Scholarships for Foreign Citizens, 2022
- Global Business School Network Scholarship for Developing Countries 2022
- Keio University GIGA Scholarships for International Students 2022
- Erasmus University Management Scholarships 2022
- Santens Action for Inclusion One Young World Scholarship in Tokyo 2022
- Karolinska Institutet Global Masters Scholarships for African Students in Sweden 2022
- University of Canada West Scholarships for International Students 2022