ALX Africa is currently accepting applications from brilliant, ambitious, brave, and resilient young African graduates to participate in the ALX Africa Career Catalyst Programme (ACC) 2022.
The curriculum lays the groundwork for you to get the job you want.
ALX is a member of the African Leadership Group (ALG), and the ACC Programme contributes directly to our aim of creating 2 million job opportunities for young African talent.
Company/Organisation(s): ALX Africa
Program Type: Graduate Career Catalyst Program
Program Location: Various
Program Duration: 5 Weeks
Available Slots: Several
Basic Qualification: Young Graduates
ALX Africa Career Catalyst Programme (ACC) | Details
ALG’s collaboration with the MasterCard Foundation allows us to remove all program costs for applicants in 2022, allowing you to level up for free. All we ask is that you keep us updated on your work status once you finish the program so that we can keep track of how we are doing in relation to our 2M target.
- Exclusive networking opportunities and activities
- Access to our private community gateway
- Using our clever AI solution for job matching
- Earn Legacy Points and incentives for your participation.
ALX Africa Career Catalyst Programme | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the ALX Africa Career Catalyst Programme (ACC), you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 34.
- Have completed at least one year of a Higher Education Qualification or a University Degree;
- Be available for at least 30 hours per week for the 5-week program;
- Have access to a laptop or desktop computer with a reliable internet connection;
You must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
How to Apply for the ALX Africa Career Catalyst Programme
Those interested in the Programme should apply and register online.
This application is divided into two parts:
Part 1 (15 minutes) – Assess whether ALX is right for you.
Part 2 (2-3 hours) – Test your skills, showcase your experiences.
To be considered for the upcoming cohort, please complete and submit your application before the deadline.
Deadline for applications: March 22, 2022.
Recommended for You
- British American Tobacco Global Graduate Programme 2022 (West Africa)
- TaiwanICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Programme in 2022
- The Banach Scholarship Programme 2022/2023 (Funded by Government of Poland)
- British Academy Global Professorships Programme in UK 2022
- UNIDEL Orientation Programme, 2021/2022
- Summer Training Programme for Biomedical Life Sciences Undergrad Students 2022
- TotalEnergies Human Resources Post Graduate Internship Programme in South Africa 2022
- South African Reserve Bank Graduate Development Programme 2022
- MEYS Intergovernmental Exchange Programmes Scholarship Awards 2022
- Singapore International Foundation’s Young Social Entrepreneurs Global Programme 2022 (Up to S$20,000 grant)