Alberta University Scholarships in Canada (2022|2023)
The application period for Alberta University Scholarships in Canada 2022|2023 is now open. Alberta Institution, based in Edmonton, Alberta, is a significant Canadian research university.
It was created by an Alberta Act of Parliament in 1908, which chose the University of Alberta’s site and provided money.
However, Alberta’s history of higher education began in 1910, when the normal school was established in Calgary and Edmonton and primary teachers were taught to offer standard elementary instruction across the province.
Alberta University provides students with a world-class education and a varied selection of programs designed to fulfill the demands of a global society.
Our award-winning faculty members are experts in their disciplines, working one-on-one with students to help them develop the skills they need to succeed.
Avaliable Programs for Alberta University Scholarships:
Engineering, mathematics, and science; business, management, and consumer sciences; health professions and education; and professional studies such as pharmacy and dentistry are all examples.
These fields’ sub-disciplines include:
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Social Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Native studies
- Fine arts & Humanities
Financial benefit of Alberta University Scholarships:
These scholarships are available at the University of Alberta for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Presents, accomplishments, and scholarships for excellent candidates are financially supported by different sources, including the Government of Canada and Alberta
- Student, Academic Admission Scholarship (auto-calculated)
- Offers Cost more than US$9000; pay during scholarships for International Students.
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarships offers up to $6,000 for students.
- The Alberta University Ph.D. Recruitment Scholarship offers US$5,000 per year
- Excellence Graduate scholarship offers two categories of awards minimum award is about $11000 and the maximum of US$15,000.
- Both permanent citizens of Canada and international students are eligible to apply for these scholarships
- An English language certificate is not required if you are from a British and US country or have studied at that English medium university
- Late applications are not accepted.
The deadline for this scholarship is 1ST MAY 2022.
Visit the official website of Alberta University Scholarships in Canada
Recommeded for you
- King Abdullah University Scholarships (2022)
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Austria without IELTS 2022
- Robertson International Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh 2022
- Fukuoka City Foundation International Student Scholarships 2022
- Saïd Business School Foundation Africa Scholarships at Oxford University in UK 2022
- University of Calabria International Masters Scholarships 2022
- International Merit-Based Scholarships for MBA Students at Sabanci University 2022