The 2022 Agbami Medical and Engineering Scholarship will be awarded to appropriately qualified Nigerian students from all states of the Federation by Star Deepwater Petroleum Limited, a Chevron business, and operator of the Agbami field.
The scholarship program, which is supported by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and its Agbami partners, is an important aspect of the Nigerian educational sector’s strategic social investment.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Star Deep Water Petroleum
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Nigerian Universities
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
AGBAMI Medical and Engineering Scholarship Requirements
Applicants for the Agbami Medical and Engineering Scholarship in 2022 must satisfy the following requirements:
- In a 5.0 grading system, you must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.5.
- A minimum of six O-level credits must be completed in one session.
- Must be full-time second-year (200-level) degree students at Nigerian universities pursuing any of the approved programs.
- Medicine/Surgery, Dentistry, Pharmacy, and Engineering are all eligible courses.
- Only submissions received through this website will be taken into consideration.
- A computer-based exam will not be administered. Successful applicants will be chosen based on their current academic achievement.
- All students who are interested should provide correct and comprehensive information.
- Applicants for the Agbami Medical and Engineering Professional Scholarship (AMEPS) are ineligible for any other scholarship program offered by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship.
- Neither the applicants nor the selected individuals are obliged to make any fees. The Agbami scholarship program is free to apply for.
Application for AGBAMI Medical and Engineering Scholarship
How to Apply: Applicants for the Agbami Medical and Engineering Scholarship in 2022 must apply online before the application deadline.
Interested applicants are to follow the steps outlined (below):
1. Follow this Link
2. Click on “Apply Now” then create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to log in.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Click Submit Application to submit information
11. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
- Letter of Acceptance
- A valid method of identification at school or a school identity card
- Passport photo (no more than three months old, with a clean backdrop).
- Transcript or statement of results from school, officially signed and stamped, clearly indicating previous session CGPA results.
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
- UTME/DE Result
Application Deadline: 17th January 2022
Recommended for You:
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship 2022
- Lists Scholarships in the United Kingdom 2022
- Chinese Government Bilateral Scholarship at Wuhan University 2022
- International Business Masters Scholarship at University of Auckland in New Zealand 2022
- Queens University Belfast GREAT Scholarship for MSc Net Zero Engineering in UK 2022
- Montreal University Scholarship in Canada 2022
- International Academic Excellence Fee Scholarships at University of Bradford 2022