The post UTME form for admission into the full-time National Diploma (ND) courses at Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa for the 2021/2022 academic session is officially on sale.
See below for details on the requirements and how to obtain an Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic post-UTME form.
Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa [now Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa] welcomes adequately qualified candidates to apply for a two-year full-time National Diploma in the following faculties:
List of Faculties at Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic
- Faculty of Communication and Management Studies (FCMS)
- Faculty of Engineering (FENG)
- Faculty of Science (FSc.)
- Faculty of Environmental Studies (FES)
Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic Courses Programmes
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- Purchasing & Supply
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Fine Art
- Fashion Design Technology
- Computer Science
- Library & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic Post UTME Requirements for 2021/2022
- Candidates for the National Diploma Programs must have taken the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination in 2021/2022. (UTME).
- Candidates must have selected Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic in Eruwa as their first preference institution.
- Candidates who want to modify their first choice of the institution with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa may also apply.
How to Apply for Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2021/2022
Interested applicants should apply by clicking on the “Apply now link” below if they match the necessary criteria:
APPLY NOW LINK
Before registering, all applicants must read the guidelines.
Candidates should also verify that all program criteria are thoroughly studied.
Candidates should ensure that accurate information is entered into the portal since incorrect or fraudulent information might result in a candidate’s admission being revoked.
If a candidate’s admission is granted based on incorrect information, that candidate’s admission will be revoked.
The names of the candidates should be placed in the following order: surname, first name, middle name.
Inconsistency in a candidate’s name should be avoided.
The names on the applicant’s O/L result should match those on the admission application.
In the case of HND applicants, name consistency with the ND result is required, since any difference in name arrangement might result in disqualification.
Candidates should provide their own phone numbers and email addresses since contact will only be sent to the addresses provided.
Candidates who are discovered to have submitted multiple applications will be rejected.
Candidates are urged to deal carefully in order to avoid being cheated, as Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa would not be responsible for any transactions with unauthorized individuals.
Payments for all applications must be paid via the Polytechnic payment site. Payment should never be made via a third party or through any other connections.
Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic Latest Update
This is to advise applicants that the Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa Post-UTME screening will take place on Wednesday, December 29th, 2021 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The mock exam is now accessible on the web, and you may use it to practice and familiarize yourself with the format.
For more information:
Deadline for submission of application form: Not Specified.
Scholarship You Can Apply: