Adelaide International Scholarships in Australia 2022
International Scholarships at the University of Adelaide, 2022-2023: International students are now eligible to apply for the Adelaide Scholarships International in 2022. (ASI).
International scholarships at the University of Adelaide are available to both Masters and PhD students from all around the world.
Several scholarships are given out each year to students who have excelled academically.
As long as you match the qualifying requirements, applying for the Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) is straightforward.
Interested parties should read the scholarship eligibility requirements carefully before applying for scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Adelaide, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Scholarship Worth: Please see Scholarship Benefits
Number of Awards: Several.
Study Level: Masters and PhD Students
Nationality: Domestic and international students
Adelaide International Scholarships Requirements
The following qualifying requirements may apply to be eligible for a University of Adelaide International Scholarship:
- Applicants must have obtained at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree to be considered (this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year). All qualified programs of study must be completed satisfactorily.
- Academic excellence and research potential will be considered for awarding scholarships. Extracurricular accomplishments are not taken into account.
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification deemed equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Doctorate degree by the University of Adelaide, or, if pursuing a Research Master’s degree, a research qualification deemed equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Master’s degree by the University of Adelaide.
- International candidates who have not submitted proof of fulfilling the minimum English language competence standards for direct entrance by the scholarship deadline, or who have completed a Pre-Enrolment English Program to satisfy the entry requirements for the proposed program of study, are ineligible.
- Those that do research via a distant candidacy are disqualified.
- Candidates must enroll as ‘foreign students’ at the University of Adelaide and retain that status for the length of their studies there.
- If an international candidate has already started the degree for which they are seeking an award, they are ineligible unless they can demonstrate that they were unable to apply in the prior cycle.
- Holders of scholarships must begin their studies at the University of Adelaide in the semester in which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants who applied and were qualified for consideration in an international scholarship round but were not selected will be automatically considered in the next international scholarship round, providing they have a valid offer of candidacy for that intake.
- The Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor may provide a student a scholarship if they have not been awarded another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an abroad sponsor.
Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) offers the following services:
Course tuition expenses for a Master’s degree by research (two years) and a Doctoral research degree (three years) (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only),
For two years for a Master’s degree by research and three years for a Doctoral research degree, an annual living allowance of $28,854 (2022 rate, adjusted yearly) is provided (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only), and
The award gives a regular Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare coverage for the student, their spouse, and any dependents (if any) for the usual period of the student visa for Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574) visa holders.
Application for Adelaide International Scholarships
How-to-Apply: To apply please submit a formal application for Admission and a Scholarship via the online application system as international and domestic students. There is no application fee. Both international and domestic students can follow the steps below to apply;
- Step 1: Check your eligibility
- Step 2: Review scholarship eligibility criteria
- Step 3: Find a supervisor
- Step 4: Apply online
- Step 5: Accept your offer and enroll (domestic students)
- Step 5: Accept your offer and enroll (international students)
- The University of Adelaide is unable to provide an assessment of eligibility for candidature and/or a scholarship until a formal application is submitted and assessed.
- We strongly recommend that all applicants submit their application and all required documents well before the closing date (if any).
Application Deadline: Varies
Recommended for You:
- Adlerbert Study Scholarships at Chalmers University in Sweden 2022
- Access Bank Advance Africa Scholarship Program 2022
- Michael Jacobs Travel Chronicle Scholarship 2022
- Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship 2022
- Hertie School Future of Europe Scholarship in Germany 2022
- Clarendon Fund Scholarship at the University of Oxford 2022