The Acumen Academy India Fellows Program 2022 is now accepting applications.
In this rigorous year-long leadership development program, practical skills meet moral imagination to empower outstanding people with the tools, mentality, and community to combat poverty and injustice in their communities.
The Acumen Fellowship’s mission is to cultivate a network of leaders who question the status quo, collaborate across divides, and inspire their communities to believe in a better future.
The Fellowship marks the beginning of a journey to mastering the abilities, qualities, and principles of moral leadership: empathy, immersion, understanding, and action.
Shared beliefs, a shared commitment to a world free of poverty and injustice, a vow to walk alongside one another, to support and celebrate one another, and to hold one another accountable are what link Acumen Fellows.
Benefits of Acumen Academy India Fellows Program
In the Fellowship Program you will:
- Learn to catalyze and embrace the steady and meaningful process of social, organizational, and personal change.
- Develop the capacity to successfully lead when competing yet interconnected ideals are at odds.
- Understand how to lead a group of people through a series of recurrent and challenging issues.
- Develop the ability to deliver compelling tales that cut through divides and inspire people to take action.
- Examine the identities, values, and decisions that have influenced your path so far, and create a better awareness of yourself and your job.
- Through text-based discourse, investigate the notion of a fair society as well as the moral and historical foundations of social change.
RELATED: ASEAN CSR fellowship 2022 [UPDATED]
- Use moral imagination to navigate systemic issues and create more effective responses.
- In order to lead successful change, you need to question your assumptions and beliefs.
- Be supported and accompanied by a group of like-minded peers who are committed to bringing about social change.
Adaptive Leadership, Authentic Voice, Good Society Readings, Immunity to Change, and Polarities Management are among the effective leadership concepts, techniques, and methods used in their program.
- During the fellowship year, Acumen pays for all fellowship-related expenditures.
This covers all seminar-related expenses such as hotel, meals, transportation, and visas.
Acumen Academy India Fellows Program Requirements
- They will only consider applications from Indian citizens. Applicants with a strong connection to the area will be considered on a case-by-case basis (ie. long-term employment, residency, the focus of the social change project).
- Each cohort of Acumen Fellows must be made up of people who have never done an Acumen Fellowship before. Candidates who have participated in previous fellowships or leadership programs, as well as those who have attended Acumen Academy courses, are eligible to apply.
Application for Acumen Academy India Fellows Program
The application process consists of these three steps.
- Step 1: Apply online
- Step 2: Complete your online assignments
- Step 3: Attend the Selection Conference